Coup.com Beta "Efficacy and Affordable Meds, Together"
“ Get the best Rx efficacy reviews and deep discounts with real-time help from other patients ™”
Case Study #3: Burning Pain Problems for Providers/Payors/Pharmacies.
U.S. Patent Published, International Patents Pending MyMediatones Inc, Friendcoup.com, RxCoup.com 2014 ©
“HIPAA Compliant for Privacy”.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information about each product is taken from user comments, the labels of the products or from the manufacturer's advertising material. RxCoup is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All discounts are taken from suggested retail prices, are not intended to act as or replace insurance, and are subject to change.
• Spiraling Point-of-Care Costs
• Groundswell of Criticism re: Generics Efficacy
• 2012 U.S. Healthcare Costs Surpass $2.8 Trillion (16% GDP, 2x Per Capita Next Country, 10% CAGR)
• Prescription Drug Sales Total 1/3rd Healthcare Costs at $860 Billion/year ( Food is $500 Billion/yr.)
• Autonomous “Bubbles” (Providers, Payors, Pharmacies, Brands) Drive Costs + Multiple Profit Layers
• Costs Explode in Provider/Payer/Pharmacy “Bubbles” Due to:
• Patient Rx Non-Adherence
• Lack of Secure Patient Rx Monitoring/Feedback Loops Beyond Point-of Care:
• Unnecessary office/ ER visits
• Needless duplication of treatment
• Medicine Efficacy of Generics Draws Growing Criticism from Scientists & Providers
• Negative Health Outcomes associated w/ Overly Broad FDA 45% Tolerance Range include:
• Cmax and Tmax/Blood Absorption Rates and Bio-availability go unreported, unenforced by FDA
• Unpredictable Swings in Experienced Drug Metabolism (Oct 2012 FDA Withdrew Wellbutrin;
(Source http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2013/01/10/generic-drugs-quality/ )
• Previously Unreported Side Effects (Nausea, Vomiting, Endocrine function disruption, etc.)
• Triggers both Unnecessary Office Visits + Needless Duplication of Treatment
Solution: Healthcare Providers, Payors, Pharmacies use RxCoup to:
• Lower Costs by Liberating Health Data
• Pharma Cogenetics /eHealth Records (EHR)…
RxCoup;s Pharma Cogenetic Response + Rx Efficacy = Cost
• Accurate, real-time adherence monitoring/feedback loop
• Better decision making/medicine efficacy/patient care
• Prevent needless duplication/escalation of treatment
• Reduce unnecessary office visits/extend points of care
• Non-adherence risk mitigation
• Optimized reimbursement from payors